Wednesday 22 February 2012

TO INFINITY & BEYOND.

ATTENTION EVERYONE! I AM MOVING TATTOO STUDIOS!
As of the 1st of March I will be packing up my little tattoo corner at my current studio and moving to a shop in Westmeadows. Not quite infinity perhaps, but still. The time has come to say goodbye to the tattoo family that took me in when I first moved to Melbourne. I have nothing but kind words to say about all of you and I will miss our little team so much. I part here with nothing but gratitude & happy memories.
I will be moving to join the trouble makers at Addictive Tattoos in Westmeadows. I'm really looking forward to the change, there is something so invigorating about a fresh start. I'm especially looking forward to decorating a new tattoo area. I hope the team are is ok with my slightly overzealous approach to decorating. 
And because I had no pictures to go with this a threw in a couple of fun tattoos I've done of late.
To fresh starts,
Kittyxx

0 comments: