Tuesday 11 December 2012

TO TWO TODAY!


Today marks mine and Micks two year anniversary!

I can't believe how fast the time has gone and how much we have done with it.
These past two years has seen me move to Victoria, the two of us move into Melbourne city, our very first house together, our second house together, three beautiful fur babies, our own private tattoo studio and traveling to more than a few countries together. 

I count myself lucky every single day to have such a strong and compassionate man by my side. Mick has been my rock when I have felt adrift in this world and I honestly don't know where I would be with out him. He is my absolute bliss and I love him more every day and I am so proud of him and us for the life we have forged together.


I love you unconditionally this anniversary, next anniversary and the many more to come.
May everyone be as lucky in love as I count myself.
Kitty xx

0 comments: