Thursday 13 December 2012

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT


Heathly food, clean food, raw food, hippy food, vegan food, organic food, whaaaaaaatever! Whatever you call it, whatever takes your fancy, I just can't get enough of it. 

I've have always been concerned about "eating right" and trying to be "healthy" but this past 6 months or so it has really become a passion of mine. Learning about food and nutrition has become something that I REALLY enjoy. I can watch food documentaries all day and I love spending hours in my kitchen preparing nutritious food. 

I have a special interest in "raw food", to me it's the bees knees and makes me feel so amazing from the inside out and I'm going to share some of my most used recipes on this blog. To avoid preaching I'm not going to ramble on about why I love the food that I do but I will leave you a link to one of my favourite food documentaries if you care to watch it, its even free!

I could easily say that this documentary changed my life…

PREVIEW HERE


WATCH FOR FREE HERE


Have a lovely evening all, and if you're in Melbourne I hope you're enjoying the bizarre 36degree rain we are having right now.
Kitty xx

0 comments: