Tuesday 31 January 2012

BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD.

Ive always found that the more things I get done, the more I'm able do get done. So I'm trying to get myself on roll early in the year with art projects as well as things around the house.
My drawing and tattooing is always developing & improving as I grow as an artist and as a person. Right now feels like a good time for a fresh start and Im really keen to put together a new portfolio of where I'm at right now with both my tattoos and other artwork. I'm hoping to do some really fun custom tattoos next month and already have a few lined up, so keep your eyes out.
Heres a few fun things that I've been working on as of late.
My last piece of 2011.
A few fun tattoos for the start of the year.
Animal tattoos are always super fun for me.
You can check out more on my website kittydearest.com
Kitty xx

0 comments: