Saturday 28 January 2012

IT WAS THE WORST OF TIMES.

Things lately have been not so wonderful to say the least. Yesterday was easily one of the worst days of my life. Our beautiful baby Winston had to be put to sleep. Our poor little man had been fighting a loosing battle with spinal deformities and had lost most of the function in his back legs. He also had severe hip displacia, and was loosing ability to control his bladder & his bowels. Having such aggressive problems at such a young age he was never going to have the healthy and happy life he deserved and sadly this was the best option for him. I miss him with my whole heart and have never felt such hurt or shed so many tears but we know this was the right thing to do.


To my dearest Winston,
No one could ever have asked for a better dog. You were perfect in every way and I will miss you forever. I never knew I could love something so much as I loved you and I am eternally sorry that I could not stop your hurt.
Although you were only with us for a short time you have impacted my life so greatly and will cherish and protect your memory until the end of my days. I can only hope that you no longer feel any pain and are at peace.
Sleep well my sweet boy.
I love you so so much.

Kitty xx

0 comments: