Thursday 28 July 2011

ETERNALLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

late last night, and in the very wee hours of this morning i updated my website. it is much less in shambles than before, but still very much under construction. none the less you should check out the renovations on my internet life here at kittydearest.com.
i have also near finished my business cards, i just need my dear boyfriends photoshop skills to make a template to send away to the printers and its all systems go. if i dont knock these cards out soon im going to get sick of the artwork i made for it and 86 the whole darn lot.
getting things done feels great, but getting things almost done feels frustrating.
so heres a picture of my work desk, i think this is what my brain would look like if it was on the outside.
please note - my work tea collection, my bunny figurines from germany
and my woody & buzz laptop wallpaper

im off to work on my british passport application so if i have no hair in the next photo i post of me its because i tore it all out doing this wretched thing. 
dont leave things to the last minute. honestly.
kitty xx

0 comments: