Friday 29 July 2011

ME & MR NEBBERCRACKER

fridays are my day off, the only day off the week that i stay in bed longer than my boyfriend, and today i was even more of a bed bum than usual. i  answered and made my early morning passport related calls from the safety of my pillowy landscape and only stumbled out of bed to get my laptop, brush my teeth and jump right back in.
obviously, i did eventually get out of bed, i did pilates on the living room floor, watched monster house, ate breakfast for lunch, cleaned the house, avoided the folding and had a shower. i threw on a floral dress whipped my hair into a pony tail (with a ribbon of course) and greeted the day at 330pm.
mr nebbercracker - steve buscemi - totally awesome
jenny - a prep school girl who knows her way around a sling shot - nice
also i finally have almost everything i need for my british passport interview. i feel like i have my families whole life in documents on my desk right now. special thanks to my super mama bear who still saves the day from perth, i would have completely lost my cool if she wasnt figuratively holding my hand. i cant wait to get the interview over so i can get all the documents back to their rightful owners. im completely paranoid that ill spill tea on them or one will just spontaneously combust whilst in my care and it will be all my fault.

kitty xx

0 comments: