Tuesday 19 July 2011

DR PEPPER & DOCUMENTARIES

today, being an uneventful day at work led to various shenanigans at work, some of which involved a toy polaroid camera, a deep sea divers helmet, a can of dr pepper and my esteemed colleague mister kane berry.
sometimes i look like a disoriented librarian
i also gained hours of joy by raiding mister berrys hard drive for new music (thankyou so much). i have now doubled my itunes library causing my dear laptop to have an aneurysm and slow to a glacial pace, which is why i am sitting at work after hours typing on the vintage pc waiting for all the files to copy. i also rummaged through my own meager itunes library in the spirit of sharing and caring, along the way i rediscovered oodles of old music that is already worming its back back into my heart and my favourites playlist.  the documentary kymatica was amoungst the sea of lost media files, this documentary is completely amazing and if you havent seen you im going to have to insist that you stop everything immediately and go and do so (im pretty sure you can watch it in parts on youtube). go. now.

we share a very small office

well what are you waiting for, go watch it. you can thank me later.
now if youll excuse me i have a few days worth of music to listen too...

kitty xx

1 comments:

Kane Berry. said...

Music Swapping and Toy Camera Photography brings me joy!
That was such a fun day and we were at work CRAZY!!!