Friday 19 August 2011

HOW SWEET IT IS TO BE ROBBED BY YOUTH

friday checklist
passport application - check
open new bank account - check
get robbed - CHECK!

yup while i was running errands in the city today some lowlife swine broke into out house and took our homely possessions. goodbye laptop, goodbye digital slr, they also raided our  and took my perfume from the bathroom. our poor home has been invaded and then cased by the police and patched up by the glazier. what an abysmal afternoon.

im grateful thats all that was taken but it still bums me out that everything on my laptop will be lost. i bid farwell to all my old photographs, the day i did my first tattoo, my first trip overseas, the memories will have to remain in my heart alone. ill be missing the weeks of music housed in there, especially the tiny obscure bands that will be difficult to replace. i know i should back up my laptop and that i shouldnt be so attached to a possession, but i didnt and i am. you will be dearly missed little lappy.

sigh. a lesson learned.
kittyxx

0 comments: