Tuesday 9 August 2011

I WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLE

sometimes all i want to do is listen to belle and sebastian and day dream about pretty things. luckily i can day dream and still function, as long as i dont have to hold a conversation with anyone. so while working on my second little piece of art for the week (im on a roll, maybe ill even knock out a third!), thats exactly what i did.
the stars of my day dreaming were a camera that i am desperately hoping i will win on ebay in a matter of mere hours and a lovely new bicycle. i do already have a pretty electra bicycle but its all the way in perth, and the few untimely warm days we had the other week has left me longing to go for a bike ride. i cant wait for the summer here, i really miss the perth weather.
perth sunset
i took this photo outside my old studio
ill be sure to put up the new art piece tomorrow when its finished (im endeavouring to finish it tomorrow)
kittyxx

0 comments: