Saturday 13 August 2011

TAKE TOMORROW, DIP IT IN A DREAM

work was unexpectedly busy today, which was great. i got to tattoo a fun bird on a blossom branch that i drew up a little while ago on a lovely girl who sat great. i took a photo on kanes camera because im a smarty pants and left mine at home. ill be sure to post a picture monday (if they dont all suck).
i got home just before mick who had to leave almost immediately for the airport. i bid my dearest a due and now have the house to myself for 4 nights. so on this saturday eve i decided to go completely crazy and watch willy wonka and the chocolate factory (the original) in my pjs with a big bowl of soup and my wheat pack.
this song will be stuck in my head for at least a week and will most probably lead to unexpected bursts of song on my behalf. sorry to the lads at work in advance.
kittyxx



0 comments: