Tuesday 2 August 2011

SAPPY MAYBE, HAPPY DEFINITELY

sometimes amidst the highs and lows of day to day life it hits me just how lucky i am to have love in my life. to love and be loved is something completely remarkable and sometimes i just cant help but look adoringly at my boyfriend and feel that everything is going to be ok.
i am ever so fortunate enough to have a truly wonderful fellow to share my adventures with. after moving to melbourne about 5 months ago we now have a charming little house together that is slowly becoming a home and are about to turn our adventures global.
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." 
 Dr. Seuss
when i stop and actually look at what my life consists of and what i have to look forward to, i realise that my life withh all its little stresses it pretty extraordinary and its only going to better. and there is no one id rather walk hand in hand through it all with. thanks for just being you mick.
im grateful every day for this love all of my own. (and micks of course).
kittyxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful Kat BUT!!!~!What about Mumma Bear's love?

Bethie Wolf said...

This is my favourite blog to date!The feeling of being in love is incomparable <3 :-)