Tuesday 22 November 2011

EATING UP THE SUNSHINE

This weekend Mick and I spent a lot of time doing things around our little house in the eternal pursuit of creating a home. Amongst our errands in the sunshine we stumbled across the quaintest cafe called the bell jar (I think its on smith street). The decor was simple and rustic, with a lot of wood and metal, the staff were friendly and the food was scrumptious. The name alone is delightful, we shall definitely be returning.
the amazing infrequent sunny melbourne days
ill have the ricotta hot cakes with rhubarb please
Mick also put together our new BBQ (with Winstons help) and we had our very first BBQ! Its was possibly one of the sweetest moments in our house. I can't wait to spend more time in the yard as the weather warms up.
I freaking love corn on the cob
vege sausages for me. not because I'm vegetarian.
just because they're yummy.
he's growing up so fast
Heres hoping the week ahead will be just as sweet.
Kitty xx

0 comments: