Sunday 20 November 2011

SPLISH SPLASHING AROUND

I still haven't quite got my routine reestablished since the arrival of puppy Winston and Im struggling to find time to blog with such a wonderful distraction around the house. So this week in anticipation of not blogging I took oodles of pictures around the tattoo studio to put together a picture book entry.

Splash of Color Tattooing, a week in pictures
click me to enlarge 
From left to right, top to bottom. My home made pomegranate iced tea & Kane Berrys homemade pineapple upside down cake. Work pool table. Rose sketches for Chris' birthday tattoos. My homemade sangria for after hours drinks. And again. Kane Berry, my work co pilot. Walking home in the rain at lunch to see Winston. Bethie Wolf. One of the aquariums at work. Bethiw Wolf again, you should check her blog out. Op shop finds before work one morning. Chris' birthday at the shop. Chandelier. Messy ink pots.
&
click me to enlarge. seriously. this is tiny.
My favourite tattoo of the week.

Other stuff happened too, but it wasn't as fun to photograph.
Kitty xx

0 comments: