Tuesday 1 November 2011

WHEN IT SIZZLES

TRAVEL CATCH UPS

Another  fleeting trip around Europe took us to Paris. I love Paris. The weather was bitterly cold, it rained and it poured and I loved every minute. The buildings were amazing, there was so much art and culture and everything has a story.
Our trip wasn't nearly long enough and I can't wait to go back. You would need a whole week to see half of the Louvre alone. I could get completely carried away in Paris, daydreaming my time away eating amazing pastries and soaking up that something special about Paris that I can't quite put my finger on.
the colours of the leaves were so pretty
another tour bus. i love them. i don't care if they're lame
some lovely building
catacombs
catacombs
catacombs
le eiffel tower
notre dame
louvre
pont des arts
just like school kids
Until we meet again Paris.
Kitty xx

0 comments: