Thursday 3 November 2011

WELCOME TO THE PARTY

I would like to take a few moments out of everyones day (everyone who is kind enough to read my tales) to introduce you to the newest member of our family...

Winston.
winston at 6 weeks.
the first day we laid eyes on the little tyke.
Winston is a now 7week old pure bred British Bulldog, and the cutest darn thing you ever did see. We will be bringing home this little chap this weekend and I absolutely cannot wait. Mick and I have been visiting him at the breeders home for the past 2 weeks while he is too young to leave and have already fallen in love with the little mung bean. 
possibly one of the happiest moments ever.
winston is the one playing with the leaf.
my two main men.
bless his stumpy little legs.
gahhhh. 
He's costing a packet and we may have gotten carried away at the pet shop buying too many puppy toys but I couldn't be more sure that he is going to worth every penny and just the sweetest puppy.
I'm counting down every minute 'till he get's here. Prepare to be bombarded with puppy pictures.
Kittyxx

0 comments: